Ferrera's Collected Outlooks 2008 - 2019 are like instructional manuals in the Art of Financial Forecasting, providing educational studies on market theory and technique by a highly respected forecaster.
They expand the toolbox of even seasoned traders, providing new tools and deep insights into cycles, technical analysis and Gann forecasting.
Eric Penicka: Gann Science
The author correlates Gann's exact words to the science of Gann's day to illustrate his phrase "stocks are like atoms". Offering a system of "mathematical points of force" governing the structure through which the market moves, the emerging science of Periodic Table atomic elements provides a system of order through which to forecast.
Gann Reading List
In the 1940ís Gann published a 2-page list of about 90 Books that he stocked and sold to his students, known as "W. D. Gannís Recommended Reading List".
Each book contains some component of Gannís system of knowledge essential for piecing together his system.
Any one book may have one simple idea critical to Gann's perspective.
Weather has a strong influence on the potential prices of crops, so Astrological weather forecasting was of great interest to market analysts.
We publish George McCormack's Long Range Astro-weather Forecasting which is considered one of the better classics.
A.J. Pearce also wrote some sections on weather forecasting which are classics.
There are many important non English Language esoteric and scientific works which we have in our archives but have not, as yet, been translated into English.
Some important books in this section have already been translated by our Translation Society, and we intend to translate others in the future.
Non-linear dynamic mathematics, known as Chaos Theory, seeks order in seeming random patterns, exploring subjects like Fractals, System Mechanics, Lorentz Attractors, and more.
Dr. Baumring originated the idea that Chaos theory provided insight into market phenomena, and later the great Mandelbrot tried to apply Chaos theory to the markets.
The origin of modern chemistry goes back to the mysterious science of Alchemy, which originated in Ancient Egypt, know to the Arabs as Kemi, the Black Lands.
Alchemical experiments with chemicals and compounds led to the modern science of chemistry, although Alchemy incorporates spiritual and esoteric elements missing from chemistry.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Institute of Cosmological Economics, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Institute of Cosmological Economics are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Institute of Cosmological Economics, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Institute of Cosmological Economics and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Institute of Cosmological Economics is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or that any employees of the Institute of Cosmological Economics or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any other principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Institute of Cosmological Economics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
The Earliest Financial Astrology Manuscripts. By W. D. Gann, Fred White, Prof. Weston, Sepharial, etc. This collection centers on a set of 4 rare manuscripts dated 1902-1930 proving the advanced level of astrology earlier than previously known.
Their likely authorship is Fred White and Gann documenting the earliest thought in this field.
Wheels Within Wheels
Wheels Within Wheels, The Art of Forecasting Financial Market Cycles. By Daniel T. Ferrera. Our best course on creating composite cycle models of markets from underlying component cycles available!
This course breaks down 16 Dow cycles and projects them 100 years into the future. Teaches how to create cycle models for ANY market.
Spirals Growth & Decay
The Spirals of Growth and Decay, Exposing the Underlying Structure of the Markets. By Daniel T. Ferrera 2005.
Utilizing deep concepts from nonlinear mathematics to mechanically describe the structure of price waves in financial market data, linking the ideas of shock, balance, instability, static and dynamic form in all trading markets.
Technical analysis requires sophisticated measurements and calculations, so good software tools save time and allow wider scope.
We have carefully selected software for market analysis, geared towards Gann, geometric, astronomical, cycles or other related topics that we most use, including pre-programmed Gann and Astro tools.
Gann Science, The Periodic Table and The Law of Vibration. By Eric Penicka. The solution to Gann's Law of Vibration from the 1909 Ticker Interview correlates Gann's words with the cutting edge science of the Periodic Table of Elements to create a system of order based upon atomic structure and harmonic principles.
Systems of numerology date back to ancient Egypt, India and Israel. Hebrew number science, Gematria, was woven through the sacred texts of Semitic religion.
Plato used numerical codes in his works, and Thomas Taylor elaborated the advanced systems of Pythagoras in his "Theoretic Arithemetic of the Pythagoreans".
A generalized term for any kind of metaphysical methodology for predicting future events. Examples would be psychic phenomena, reading crystal balls, scrying mirrors, numerology, astrology, and many more such divinatory techniques.
These systems are popular amongst esoteric traders and forecasters seeking insight into future events.
Leonardo Fibonacci is often cited as the discoverer of the Golden Ratio or Phi, but he was not the first, The Ancients called this the Divine Proportion and used it in their art and architecture.
The Golden Ratio is the governing principle of most natural forms, and the Divine Proportion is the most dominant mathematical form in the natural universe.