Not everyone has the skill, experience or desire to make forecasts of market phenomena, so they turn to experts who provide information to help anticipate market trends.
Our top analysts provide forecasts or reports for different markets to help traders understand market action and get educational guidance with trading or investments.
Secrets of the Chronocrators, by Dr. Alexander Goulden is a course which unveils the true Key Astrological influences behind financial market action. It rediscovers the long lost but greatly superior astrological techniques deveveloped by the masters of antiquity.
It accurately forecasts turns & particularly trends far in advance!
Gann Science, The Periodic Table and The Law of Vibration. By Eric Penicka. The solution to Gann's Law of Vibration from the 1909 Ticker Interview correlates Gann's words with the cutting edge science of the Periodic Table of Elements to create a system of order based upon atomic structure and harmonic principles.
Weather has a strong influence on the potential prices of crops, so Astrological weather forecasting was of great interest to market analysts.
We publish George McCormack's Long Range Astro-weather Forecasting which is considered one of the better classics.
A.J. Pearce also wrote some sections on weather forecasting which are classics.
THE ARCHEOMETER: Key To All The Religions and Sciences of Antiquity; Synthetic Reformation of All Contemporary Arts.
The Archeometer was used by the Ancients for the esoteric Canon of ancient Art and Science in its various architectural, musical and scientific forms. A respected elaboration of a Universal System by a great 19th century esotericist.
Modern astronomy is a pale derivative of the true "logic of the cosmos", Astrology, the science of all-pervasive relationships between cosmos and man.
Early proponents of "astronomy" were ALL students of the Astrological arts, from Ptolemy, to Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, Tyco Brahe, and Newton.
Yoga is an Indian system of human development with many branches and schools.
The word Yoga means "yoke", as in yoking a horse to a carriage, and Yoga gives methods for man to link himself to the Divine.
Yogic systems include Laya Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Kriya Yoga and Karma Yoga.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Institute of Cosmological Economics, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Institute of Cosmological Economics are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Institute of Cosmological Economics, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Institute of Cosmological Economics and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Institute of Cosmological Economics is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or that any employees of the Institute of Cosmological Economics or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any other principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Institute of Cosmological Economics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
T. G. Butaney, a famous Indian astrologer, wrote 3 books on astrological financial market forecasting and horse racing prediction.
His books were judged "The Best Money Minting Books on Speculation and Racing By Readers All Over The World", and explain Market Forecasting, Race Astrology & Numerology and Handicap Formulae.
Law of Vibration
The Law of Vibration 4 Volume Series by Dr. Lorrie Bennett on Gann analysis explains the scientific foundations behind W.D. Gann's forecasting system, the Law of Vibration. Dr. Bennett is the first person since Dr. Baumring to solve much of the puzzle left behind by Gann! V1-Patterns, V2-Numbers, V3-Planets, V4-Geometry.
Gannís courses were generally categorized as either stock or commodity focused, but all principles taught for stock would equally apply to commodities. Stock traders who ignored Gannís commodity courses could miss out on many important techniques.
Our Commodioty Trading material provides valuable techniques with a scientific approach to analysis.
Ferrera Gann Textbook
The Path of Least Resistance, The Underlying Wisdom & Philosophy of W. D. Gann Elegantly Encoded in the Master Charts, by Daniel T. Ferrera.
A detailed comprehensive elaboration of W.D. Gann's most powerful trading tools. Gann's core mathematical and important geometrical techniques in his master calculators, angles and spiral charts.
We maintain the largest collection of secondary works on Gann Theory in the world, publishing many books written by top Gann experts and experienced Gann traders.
We continually review work by other Gann experts, filtering out the highest quality material for inclusion in our catalog in order to satisfy the needs of our demanding clientele.
A detailed exploration of W. D. Gann's Mechanical Trading System illustrating Gann's trading strategy over a period of 15 years when Gann turned $3000 into $6 million, producing a 1400% return in 8 months. This study provides the foundation that Gann required for ALL students, which still works today producing 570% return in the S&P in 2014 in 3 months!
The Canon refers primarily to an ancient esoteric system of knowledge and cosmology encoded into temples, artifacts, art and monuments.
The Egyptians had a specific Canon to lay out the grids upon which they designed their art, and there are also canons of proportion used in the Renaissance, as well as by later artists, geometers and musicians.
Zen and Chan are similar terms from Japanese and Chinese systems of Buddhism, but they originate from the Indian word Dhyana, loosely translated as "meditation".
Zen is a mind science, giving direct access to the core layers of mind.
The origin of Zen is in India, home of Buddhism. Allan Wattís called it "Hinduism stripped for export".