Techniques, tools and systems particularly focused upon or the Elliot Wave pattern.
The term "occultism" is often misunderstood by those who fear the unknown. It simply refers to "hidden knowledge" and the various esoteric traditions, such as Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Magick, Hermetics, Tarot, and Astrology.
In the Alice Baily works channeled by The Tibetan, Djwhal Khul "occultism" encompasses all high esoteric science.
Metaphysics We have completed several translations of important books on metaphysics.
These include 4 works on universal harmonics by Hans Kayser, as well as "The Archeometer, a Key to All Science", "The Natural Architecture, the essence of Hermetic and Pythagorean science" and Eberhard Wortmann’s "Law of the Cosmos".
Codes and Ciphers
We have books on symbolic codes and ciphers from various esoteric traditions, including Masonic codes.
Gann used codes in "Tunnel Through the Air", and encrypted his personal notes using a code called "Bell, Book and Candle".
Gann enthusiasts study Masonic codes to help uncover his secrets.
Special Learning Systems use maximally efficient techniques to accelerate learning, enhancing memory, rapid mathematical calculation techniques, artistic systems, physical, and mental or spiritual training programs.
Ancient and modern intellectual technologies combine to create new fruitful approaches to learning and understanding.
There is a long tradition of the use of instruments to read subtle energy forces in nature, through the use of subtle measuring devices like dowsing rods and pendulums.
The Jesuits were famous for finding water sources, showing advanced knowledge of using these techniques.
The scientific name for this practice is Vibrational Radiesthesia.
Dr Lorrie Bennett
Dr. Lorrie Bennett is one of few Gann experts to crack the Law of Vibration! 20 years of research led to the solution based on a complex code in Gann's texts.
Following Baumring, Dr. Bennett explains the Law of Vibration in a 4 Volume Advanced Series revealing the Patterns, Numbers, Planets & Geometry behind Gann's secret trading system.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gann’s system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gann’s Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumring’s work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Institute of Cosmological Economics, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Institute of Cosmological Economics are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Institute of Cosmological Economics, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Institute of Cosmological Economics and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Institute of Cosmological Economics is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or that any employees of the Institute of Cosmological Economics or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any other principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Institute of Cosmological Economics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
How to Make a Cycle Analysis. By Edward R. Dewey. Written in 1955 as a correspondence course, this how-to manual provides step-by-step instructions on all elements of cycle analysis, including how to identify, measure, isolate and evaluate cycles.
The most detailed cycle course ever written, by the founder of the Foundation For The Study of Cycles.
Works by or about George Bayer, or source works referred to by Bayer or related to his work.
Secrets of the Chronocrators, by Dr. Alexander Goulden is a course which unveils the true Key Astrological influences behind financial market action. It rediscovers the long lost but greatly superior astrological techniques deveveloped by the masters of antiquity.
It accurately forecasts turns & particularly trends far in advance!
Cutting edge Space and Solar Researchers, Muriel and Louis Hasbrouck's Space & Time Forecasting techniques are STILL more advanced than those of NASA or the current scientific community.
They produced 50 years of Market Forecasts with a 90% accuracy rate and forecasted Space Weather, Earthquakes and Geomagnetic Storms.
Franz Bardon's magical works present a path of initiation through 3 levels of the Tarot.
The first book teaches internal training, the second teaches the science of Magical Evocation, and the third teaches transcendental methods of the Kaballah.
Frabato presents biographical informatioin about Bardon, with commentaries by friends and students.
In the esoteric tradition the use of symbolism as a communicative form has been taken to its highest representation.
Reading the symbols of the ancient systems takes great study and the development of intuitive insight, which can take many years of training.
Ultimately, the symbolist learns to read the world itself as the Grand Symbol of the Mysteries.
Science of Vibration
W. D. Gann coined this term as a basis of his system of market forecasting. It explores theories of aether physics, vortex systems, and universal order as considered in the late 1800’s, incorporated with valuable elements taken from esoteric cosmology.
The theory posits that vibration underlies all phenomena, and that harmonic factors govern universal forces.
Pythagoras, educated in Egypt and India, later founded a school on the Isle of Samos. His system of the Quadrivium: Arithemetic, Geometry, Music and Astronomy, the 4 Classical Liberal Arts, provided a foundational curriculum for centuries.
Pythagoras has been a major influence on many thinkers, including, Plato, Kepler and many modern philosophers.