How to Trade Like W. D. Gann, by Timothy Walker. Provides profound insights into Gann's Mechanical Trading Method thru a detailed analysis of 322 trades from 1915-1931 presented in WD Gann's US Steel trading course.
Shows how Gann turned $3000 into $6 million, generating 1337% returns in 8 months. Gain insight into one of the great traders.
Techniques, tools and systems particularly focused upon or the Elliot Wave pattern.
A masterpiece on the Golden Rule according to principles of Tantrism, Taoism, Kabala, and Pythagoreanism serving to fulfill the Laws of Universal Harmony and aiding accomplishment of the Great Work. It develops a system of correspondences in symbolic, geometric, mathematical and astronomical systems of architecture of the ancient world.
Celestial Mechanics deals particularly with the motion of celestial bodies, especially the solar system, but also wider regions of cosmic space.
The subject explores the relationships and processes of heavenly bodies, examining cycles of time, motions of celestial bodies, and the influences between cosmic and local forces.
Kayser, the greatest scholar of harmonic science, was far ahead of his time, penetrating the depths of ancient esoteric Pythagorean Tradition to present a universal Law of Vibration.
His "Textbook of Harmonics" provides the most valuable insight into Gannís Law of Vibration of any resource.
We have so far translated four of his works into English.
The Precession of the Equinoxes, of vital importance in the ancient world, relates to the passage of our solar system through 12 cycles of 2620 years over a 25000 year period.
Ages of change (as in The Age of Aquarius) occur every 1 degree, taking 72 years, with longer cysles such as the Platonic Year, the Yugas, and the ages of Iron, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Rare Proprietary Prediction Systems by one of the top Indian astrologers, expert in predicting 2 team sports events, Horse Racing and Lotteries.
These contain both advanced Astrological techniques for Predicting Outcomes of Events and Non-Astrological, Number and Sound based Systems for finding winners. Solastro won 4 lotteries over $25,000.
W.D. Gann Works
We stock the complete collection of the works of W.D. Gann.
His private courses represent the most important of his writings, going into much greater detail than the public book series. Our 6 Volume set of Gann's Collected Writings includes supplementary rare source materials, and is the most reliable compliation of Gann's unadulterated vital work.
Dr. Jerome Baumring
The work of Dr. Baumring is the core inspiration upon which this entire website is based. Baumring is the only known modern person to have cracked the code behind WD Gannís system of trading and market order.
Baumring found and elaborated the system of scientific cosmology at the root of Gannís Law of Vibration.
There is no other Gann teaching that gets close to the depth of Baumringís work.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. The examples presented on the www.cosmoeconomics.com website are for educational purposes only. The data used is believed to be from reliable sources but cannot be guaranteed. The methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The Institute of Cosmological Economics, authors, publishers, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Forex and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
1. User expressly agrees that use of all books, courses or software provided upon www.cosmoeconomics.com is at user's sole risk. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that www.cosmoeconomics.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any products provided thereon, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, software or merchandise provided through www.cosmoeconomics.com.
2. All books, courses, software, forums and materials on www.cosmoeconomics.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that the Institute of Cosmological Economics are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any statement or material presented upon www.cosmoeconomics.com, or by any other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. In the use of this website, User waives all rights to file any kind of tortious action against the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its authors, users, publishers, or affiliates of any kind.
4. In no event will the Institute of Cosmological Economics, it’s members, agents, employees, owners, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing information or products through www.cosmoeconomics.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product upon this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site, as well as all services, including software, videos, books, courses, newsletters or other materials. In addition to the terms set forth above neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within www.cosmoeconomics.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
5. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with their broker or other financial advisor or representative to verify pricing or other information. The Institute of Cosmological Economics and its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither the Institute of Cosmological Economics nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information, software, books, courses, newsletters, techniques or systems provided herein.
6. Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of Internet services and telecommunications).
Financial & Investment Disclaimer
The Institute of Cosmological Economics is an economic research and educational company. The information contained on www.cosmoeconomics.com or in its financial books, courses, newsletters or software is for general education purposes and is not intended as specific advice or recommendations to any person or entity. Any reference to a transaction, trade, position, holding, security, market, or level is purely meant to educate readers about possible risks and opportunities in the marketplace and are not meant to imply that any person or entity should take any action whatsoever without first evaluating such action(s) in light of their own situation either on their own or through a professional advisor.
The concepts and methods presented are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. If a person or entity does not believe they are qualified to make such decisions, they should seek professional advice. The prices listed are for reference only and are in no way intended to represent an actual trade, entry price or exit price conducted by the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by any entity affiliated with the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its affiliates.
This information is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature, including tax, legal, and financial. While we believe the information contained herein to be accurate, all numbers should be verified by the reader through independent sources. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented on this website, trading applications, software or courses will be successful for you. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Trading securities, options, futures, or any other security involves risk and can result in the immediate and substantial loss of the capital invested. The author, publisher, distributors and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading or investment results, and will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by the usage of this material. There is considerable risk of loss in Futures, Stock, Currency and Options trading. You should only use risk capital in all such endeavors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Every client is responsible for his or her own investment decisions. The information contained on this website or in any materials listed herein does not necessarily mean that the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any portfolio managed by any affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or that any employees of the Institute of Cosmological Economics or its affiliates holds the positions or has conducted the actual trade. At various times the Institute of Cosmological Economics, portfolios managed by affiliates of the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any other principal or employee of the Institute of Cosmological Economics may own, buy or sell the securities discussed for the purposes of investment or trading.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Institute of Cosmological Economics, or any of its owners, officers, managers, or employees, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Institute of Cosmological Economics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Institute of Cosmological Economics, its affiliates, authors, owners and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including all legal judgement or attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of www.cosmoeconomics.com or any information or product purchased by User or User's Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Disclaimer as outlined above, you can contact us here, or at:
L. David Linsky's new book "The Key to Speculation in the Gold Market" reveals a method to accurately predict when Gold will make its tops and bottoms. Gold Market projections since 1974 have an accuracy of 90-99%, and insight into previously unknown cycles will allow any trader to capture Gold's primary swings for the rest of their life.
The Hebrew system of Gematria pervades the Bible concealing secondary teaching in a number code read only by initiates into this deeper system of knowledge.
W.D. Gann and George Bayer were two individuals deeply immersed in this form of Biblical decoding, developing systems of mathematics, prediction and astrology out of their readings.
Ancient Egyptian culture can be traced back 72000 years via Egyptian and Greek records, and encompassed the worlds greatest architectural achievements.
What we know of Egypt seems to indicate a legacy from a still older civilization lost in the annals of time.
Our collection seeks to uncover the lost wisdom and mysteries of this great civilization.
The wisdom teachings of the Egyptian "Thoth" (the Greek Hermes) were preserved in the Hermetic Arcana, translated from Greek by Ficino during the Renaissance.
These trace back to the likes of Pythagoras and Solon (Socratesí teacher), filtering through many channels to become the basis of Western Philosophy, Science and Esoteric traditions.
Sacred Geometry explores natural order representing foundational templates of the cosmos, via special proportions like "phi", the Divine Proportion, ubiquitous throughout nature as a primary generating and ordering principle.
Musical harmonic ratios dominate sacred geometry, showing how nature is a form of frozen music.
The Sacred Science Translation Society began in 2004 as a project to translate important and rare works on Cosmology and Esoteric Science into English.
Donors and Contributions raised $40,000 to translate masterpieces from French and German on critical subjects in Harmonics, Geometry, Esoteric Mathematics, and Ancient Cosmology.
Science of Vibration
W. D. Gann coined this term as a basis of his system of market forecasting. It explores theories of aether physics, vortex systems, and universal order as considered in the late 1800ís, incorporated with valuable elements taken from esoteric cosmology.
The theory posits that vibration underlies all phenomena, and that harmonic factors govern universal forces.
Space and time can be seen as the primary elements which define the container of existence in which we all function. In the financial markets we could say that Price and Time are the two primary elements which define market movement and structure.
Price is Space in the financial market cosmos, and Gann himself even referred to Space in market charts.